Friday, August 27, 2010

Just a little blog


Hello friends and family and welcome to our blog.

While I am no longer blogging about my crafty pursuits, I thought it would be fun to keep you all updated on the goings on of our growing family, especially with a little one on the way in March 2011!

Given that we have family from the Yukon all the way to Honduras, this seems like a great way to keep everyone in the loop.

Rob and I were so excited on June 25th to find out that we were expecting. We have always known that we wanted to expand our family of four (we must include our fuzzy children, Kona and Azriel of course), it felt like perfect timing. We have had a few years to enjoy married life as a couple, have fixed up a house and are established in our careers. Now time for our next adventure!

We will not be finding out whether baby is a boy or a girl until the big day of arrival as we are excited to have it be a huge surprise and are focusing on having a healthy pregnancy and baby. So we figured we needed something endearing to call our little one in utero, something less generic than baby, and the term "sprout" really stuck with us.

So at 13 weeks pregnant we will be trying to do regular updates on belly expansion progress, write about some of the great adventures the little sprout has already had (canoe trips, weddings in Atlanta, yoga classes etc) and the ones it will embark on.

Oh yah and just for the record - no I am not this big yet (thank goodness), the picture is of Rob and I dressed up like Juno and Bleeker from the movie Juno this past Halloween.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment