Friday, March 4, 2011

A little blog game



Some of the blogs I read are doing a little photo essay type of thing where you post photos with some meaning to them. Here are mine

First photo:
A picture from last summer











An old picture of you (here I am in Yellowknife a few years ago)















A picture of you and your significant other:















Something that makes you smile














A picture from what you do in your spare time:



















Only news to report is that I have been in pre-labour for a week (this can last for weeks so nothing to get too excited about yet). Sprout has dropped quite far into my pelvis, which means frequent trips to the bathroom (day and night), and lots of Braxton Hicks contractions.

We are getting more anxious by the day, but this baby will come when it's ready, and with the frigid temperatures we've been having here in Calgary, who can blame Sprout for wanting to stay in his/her nice warm swimming pool a while longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment