Friday, November 5, 2010

Little Mamma loves Sprout




The knitting has started!
Thanks to my friend Dana who sent me a whole box full of leftover sock yarn all the way from Victoria B.C., I am churning out mini socks and they are so much fun!
They probably won't fit Sprout until about 6 months (unless those little feet are really huge), but I am having a blast knitting away thinking of the little Sprout that is growing daily!
Little Mamma is not so little anymore at 23 weeks, and yoga is not what it used to be. However I am taking swimming lessons now and while I've never been much of a swimmer, I am loving my weekly pool sessions in the saltwater pool by our house.
I can now feel tons of movement as Sprout kicks and moves, especially first thing in the morning and right before bed.

Stay tuned for pictures of Sprout's room and other fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment