

What to do for Halloween when you have a giant belly?
This was a tough one - wasn't sure what to do but settled on being a beer-bellied trucker. I felt like I was disguised as none of my co-workers at the party we went to even recognized me - all walked straight past. Mostly I just dressed in Rob's clothes, but I made the mudflap girl shirt and bought the glasses and a fake goatee.
Rob happily went as John Lennon (his little button says I Heart Yoko). This shirt was actually his Dad's in the 70s - do you recognize it Bernie?
We had a great time and I can't wait until I can plan costumes for 3 of us next year! I love this creative holiday (and with a little arm twisting Rob is starting to enjoy it too).
Hope you all had a great time on Halloween as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment