Well, Terra and Sprout are off to Fort Mac!! Ohhh, Sprout's first trip to the Tar Sands. Watch out for those trucks in that big sand box!!!
Needless to say, it will be a little quieter around the house now with them gone and I will miss them both. The latest excitement is that sprout has started to kick. Terra first felt a kick a week ago at our midwife appointment, but started getting some real kicks on Saturday at our friends BBQ. It is so exciting and I can't wait to I get the chance to feel it and more so, can't wait for our first Ultrasound on Friday.
Terra and I have been searching Kijiji high and low trying to get all the things we think we need for Sprout. Going along with the Canoe theme, we wanted to get a Chariot for sprout. This is a multi carrier that can be used as a stroller, bike carrier and a cross country ski carrier. Just by chance on Sunday, we happened across one and it was in the neighbourihood and the best price we have seen. When we contact the owner, he had already received 9 calls that day, so we jumped on it. We walked Kona over in the dark and it was perfect. It is about 8 years old but basically brand new with no damage or wear. I am pretty excited by it as I see it as another way that we can expose Sprout to the great outdoors!! 



No comments:
Post a Comment