Friday, October 22, 2010

Blast from the Past



So when Rob was a little boy he couldn't say "Snoopy" so he called the lovable cartoon pup "Noosy". So Rob's dad got Rob a little t-shirt of his very own with "Noosy" on it. This is a well loved t-shirt but it has been passed on to our little Sprout to wear when he/she gets older.

Also here is a little bit of shopping mom and dad have been doing for Sprout - a little bunting bag with bear ears (couldn't resist), some mini-birkenstocks (have to make sure Sprout keeps up the hippy family theme) and a Sophie the Giraffe (a really popular toy loved by babies around the world, totally non-toxic and made from natural materials that is great for chewing on when teeth are coming in).

And the moment that you've all been waiting for - the updated bump shot!! Don't mind the bags under my eyes, I was sick with a cold when we took this shot.
Here I am at 20 weeks (5 months). I'm measuring 20 cm according to the midwives and this is right on target (we learned today that I should measure 1 cm for each week that I am pregnant at this stage so 20 weeks = 20 cm is right bang on).

I had my first congratulations from a stranger this weekend, so the bump is obviously out for all to see. I feel movement from Sprout everyday, and Rob finally got to feel a kick for the first time last weekend (he was pretty excited).

No comments:

Post a Comment