Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby's first airplane ride this summer



Sprout gets way more fun mail than we do these days, and I must say this is the most creative package that has graced our doorstep.
One of Sprout's Christmas presents from Grandma Lex and Grandpa Bernie this year is a trip down to Smith Lake, Alabama for a vacation in August. Sprout can bring his/her parents if it wishes to, so let's hope he/she likes us. Grandma Lex rigged up this cute little plane to have Rob and I looking out the windows and it came with a card of how Sprout had won this amazing getaway!
We love going to the lake, it's warm and relaxing and the hospitality is always amazing! It will be Sprout's first plane ride, and Rob cannot wait to teach Sprout how to swim in the warm lake water. We had a blast this past summer on the boats and the seadoos, and can't wait for Sprout to meet his/her aunts and uncles who plan on joining us there.

I know many fond memories will be made on this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment